[AccessD] Short Date Input Mask question

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Wed Mar 17 07:11:43 CST 2004

Arthur,

    Key strokes for date fields could be minimized by setting an input mask incorporating pre-filled default month & year.

    If it could be of any help, you could look at my sample db named InputMask_dynamic at Rogers Access Library (other developers section) - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com

    Amongst other things (e.g. phone nos etc.), it demonstrates input mask for date field, with desired month & year pre-filled. It may be mentioned that the option is not confined merely to the current month & year (which of course is the default option when the data entry form opens). The user can set any other desired values for either.

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal