[AccessD] FMS Total Access Memo Question

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Mar 17 08:09:48 CST 2004

Terri,
Just checking - in the past I've had good results working directly with FMS
on any issues I've had.

BTW Gustav is correct in that TAM can be used in the reports also. I have
the 97 version and it has capabilities that you won't get with the MS-RTF
control.

Sorry I can't help more with TAM other these simple pointers.

John B.