[AccessD] Short Date Input Mask question

Wed Mar 17 08:21:45 CST 2004

My solution to date entry is simple - I never let user's type in a date.
They always pick the date from a simple calendar form (though I don't  use
the MS Calendar control). Click on a date field and up pops the date picker.
While this would not be suitable, perhaps, in applications where massive
numbers of dates need to be entered, I find it works just fine for me.

Lambert