[AccessD] Access 2003 Developer Edition?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 17 10:06:28 CST 2004

I don't think there is a "tools upgrade" price, Rocky.  A developer license gives you the right to upgrade to Pro or Premium (I can't keep the versions straight) in 2003.  I never saw an upgrade path to the VSTO package anywhere I looked.  Developer gives you an upgrade path to Visual Studio.Net, I believe, but the VSTO is a separate package.

Charlotte Foust