[AccessD] Strange results with simple calculation on a form

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 17 18:38:00 CST 2004

Are you trying to do any kind of calculations with these numbers, even
simple addition or subtraction, and then comparing the results?  If
there are any doubles or singles involved, you can certainly get this
kind of weird result courtesy of floating point number creep.  If you
change any double or single formats to currency, that should take care
of it.  Currency doesn't have to use a $, and since it isn't floating
point, the problem should disappear.

Charlotte Foust