[AccessD] RE: Hyperlink Field

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Thu Mar 18 08:53:35 CST 2004

Virginia,

Under Tools|Options|Keyboard tab

What is selected in the Behaviour entereing field frame?

I would bet that it is NOT Select Entire field.

Switch it to Select Entire Field, and try that.

I think that might "fix" the problem.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com 18-Mar-04 7:06:38 AM >>>
I have set everything just as you have described - in A2K. The datatype
is
Hyperlink in the table and a textbox on the form, the cursor changes to
hand when I point to the field. In the field I put Microsoft.com, when
I tab
or click on the field it shows Microsoft.com#http://Microsoft.com#,
when I
exit the field it displays just Microsoft.com. I set the textbox to
IsHyperlink.

The only exception is when I click on the Microsoft.com it does not
open the
URL, it just shows the address with the #'s -
Microsoft.com#http://Microsoft.com#.

I have tried deleting the textbox and recreating, but it still does not
open
URL.