[AccessD] New EMail Address

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Thu Mar 18 23:16:04 CST 2004

I generally don't put your email address on sites period.

If you'd like people to contact you, you could build a custom form which
submit the details to you internally.

If that's no good and you still want to make your address public, some
people often display derivations of the actual address, rather than the
exact text - requiring users to adapt the address themselves of course:

jcolbyREMOVE at THIScolbyconsulting.com
jcolby    @    colbyconsulting DOT com
Etc.

which help to stop crawlers picking up the address.

Might be an option?