[AccessD] New EMail Address

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Fri Mar 19 02:22:31 CST 2004

Another way which foils the vast majority of harvesters (for now) is to
use a graphics file with your address and to obscure the email address
by using control code.

Eg
mailto:&#105&#110&#102&#111&#64&#98&#105&#116&#115&#104&#107&#46&#99&#11
1&#109 on a web page

Translates to info at bitshk.com when clicked on a web page.  Eventually
harvesters may include this as well, but it would add a lot of overhead
to filter each page for email addresses encode this way.

Stuart