[AccessD] Using Access for Reports w/an ASP app?

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Mon Mar 22 14:53:39 CST 2004

There was an article in the October 2003 Smart Access on dynamically creating XML reports in A2K2 using .NET that I thought looked doable in ASP (actually sending criteria to an existing report and outputting it as XML).  For a primer on XML reports Susan and I wrote an article on the basics of Access XML reporting for Inside Microsoft Access but I couldn't find my copy to give you the date.  Sometime last year though.

HTH,

Jim DeMarco
Director Application Development
Hudson Health Plan