[AccessD] Creating Web Pages from Access

JMoss jmoss111 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 23 20:38:27 CST 2004

I use CodeCharge for Access and MSDE. They have a 20 day free evaluation of
any of their products at www.codecharge.com . Its reasonably priced at $149
for their basic product and the learning curve isn't too steep. It does ASP,
ASP.net with C# and VB.NET code behind, PHP, PERL, JSP, and Cold Fusion.
Included are several good sample sites.

You might want to check out the free Web Matrix tool by Microsoft at
www.asp.net .  There are also several sample starter kits including web
based Reporting, Time Tracker, etc.

Both of these tools do master/detail pages and a good deal more.