[AccessD] VBE Error Handler

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Mar 24 06:22:53 CST 2004

>grmbl.

Yea, I understand.  Unfortunately I am not a VB kind of guy.  I "wrote" the
original but it was in Access.  I don't event own VB (non .NET version
anyway).

You might beg and plead with Drew Wutka.  He is very handy with VB and loves
a challenge.  It would also give him a chance to get up to his elbows in my
old code and moan about it.  I know Seth moaned a bit.

<grin>