[AccessD] Table Index

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Wed Mar 24 07:18:01 CST 2004

I know this is not the complete answer, but I have received this when the
field name in the table index is named Primary Key and not the name of the
field. For example, in the table design, choose View, Index, the Field Name
should be the same as the Index Name.

Someone else will probably have a better answer, I just know this worked for
me.

Virginia