[AccessD] Framework Discussion - Another poll

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Mar 24 11:37:36 CST 2004

Jürgen is correct I should have responded directly to John, sorry Jürgen,
etal!

I can see John's point of asking as this takes a lot of time and there
hasn't been all that much discussion on certain parts lately so it begs to
ask "is it worth him continuing the series". I think that it definitely is
and next time he needs to reaffirm that I hope I remember to reply directly
to him.

John B.