[AccessD] Framework Discussion - set up question

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Mar 25 13:52:40 CST 2004

I use it myself also.  From code, it doesn't matter one lick, because ADO
sees the values in those fields just as they are.  However, it is extremely
handy to have it setup that way, if you use Wizards to make your forms.  (Or
use the Field list to drag a bound control onto the form.).  Even when I
build unbound forms, I tend to use the form wizard to put the majority of
the controls onto the form.

I never knew there was a downside.  What is it?

Drew