[AccessD] Framework Discussion - set up question

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Mar 25 15:58:43 CST 2004

Okay, for number one, let's drop that.  It's a pointless argument.  If you
want to argue that using Lookups adds confusion, then I would REALLY hate to
see your table designs.  Have you ever tried to explain a many to many table
to a 'user'?  Trust me, they'll pick up what a 'lookup' field does a LOT
faster.  And if you aren't using things like many to many tables, because
users could get confused, then you are not normalizing your data.  See how
this is a BAD argument to try to defend against?

Now for number 2.  You can't hack a feature with a 'feature creep' agrument.
Feature creep can affect anything in a bad way, however, if you are getting
paid by the hour, or are doing contract work, Feature creep means more
money! LOL

Drew