[AccessD] IP Telephony WAS Not enough space on disk

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 25 19:41:19 CST 2004

Here is a starting point
An Introduction to VoIP and VOCAL (open source
project that provides call control, routing, media, policy, billing
information and provisioning on a system )

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2002/10/11/voip.html
  or
http://www.vovida.org/

or have a look at this UK based free VOIP phone service that works
dependent on the firewall status of the client with the data stream  set
up either as UDP (if firewall allows) or in worse case as an outgoing
TCP connection to a supernode.

http://www.skype.com/