[AccessD] Access & Word Documents

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Mar 26 10:03:42 CST 2004

Paul,

The July 2002 issue of DBAs M2M has a couple of articles dealing with
using Word and Access together.

http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newsletters.htm

In the interest of full disclosure, I wrote those articles.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> paul.hartland at fsmail.net 26-Mar-04 10:55:43 AM >>>
To all,

We currently have an Access Database one part of which contains
Employee records.  We also have several Word document templates (i.e.
Holiday & Sickness forms etc).

What we would like to be able to do is insert the employees name and
address etc into the Word templates.  How would I go about putting the
employees address directly into the word document at a specific point.

Has anyone any samples that I may view etc.

Thanks in advance for all your help.