[AccessD] Lookup Fields in Table Design

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Mar 26 14:51:17 CST 2004

Just different experiences I guess.  I've had locking files (in Word and
Excel) go south more often then the actual document.  Can't recall an .ldb
locking issue.

I have seen main doc corruption too, just more frequently (in what I have
experienced), it was the locking file, which is a LOT easier to recover
from! LOL.

Drew