[AccessD] Lookup Fields in Table Design

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Mar 26 16:29:09 CST 2004

LOL.  I am an unbounder.  Doesn't mean I don't use bound forms, I just find
that most of what I do fits the unbound world a lot better.  Let's not get
this one rolling again.  It was pretty much agreed last time that both
methods have their time/place/usage.  Neither is better, and neither is a
'bad practice'.

Now if we could just get there with these lookup fields! LOL

Drew