[AccessD] Lookup Fields in Table Design

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 27 13:26:41 CST 2004

...I don't think about it ...ever ...gives me migraines ...like this thread

...what I think about is shooting the entire freaking Access development
team at MS who have now released ANOTHER major service pack without fixing
the freaking bloat problem that has existed since the release of XP ...I'm
getting damned tired of creating new dbs to import existing ones into just
to get rid of the freaking bloat that compact/repair doesn't ...WTFO???

William Hindman
ipsedixitism: something is true because I myself have said it is true ...the
philosophy of Noam Chomsky :)