[AccessD] Lookup Fields in Table Design

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 28 13:57:03 CST 2004

...lol ...can anyone imagine me "intimidating" Drew, JC, or John? :)

...and "caustic"? ...me?

...I mean we're talking JC here ...and Drew ...and ...well, you get the idea
...pros! :)

William Hindman
ipsedixitism: something is true because I myself have said it is true ...the
philosophy of Noam Chomsky :)