[AccessD] OT: A survey from somebody not as well-connected as JC

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Mon Mar 29 13:28:32 CST 2004

Lotus Notes does what it's designed too?? Obviously you haven't used it
:)

I certainly doesn't do that.

Well unless it was designed to frustrate the user and make a simple
task difficult :-)

I use it everyday and can't wait until it gets replaced.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 29-Mar-04 2:20:28 PM >>>
Quite frankly, from my perspective, .Net is a lot like Lotus Notes.  I
know
it's out there.  I know people use it.  I know it does what it's
designed to
do.  But, other then that, it has little affect/interest with me,
because I
just haven't had anyone tell me something has to be developed in it,
nor
have I had to use it for it's capabilities.