[AccessD] OT: A survey from somebody not as well-connected as JC

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 16:22:49 CST 2004

Rocky,

>> So you can make a living but that's about all.  You can
never really build up any real wealth. <<

You have an excellent, cogent, and concise point there, Rocky. I am hoping to get my wife back in the development scheme of things. We were doing the best when she was working on projects at the same time I was.

>> But the risks are high as well.  It's not a
course of action I could recommend to anybody. <<

I'm seeing that to a small degree with a product we acquired last year. It's an Access application that keeps statistical data for domestic violence shelters. The people that work at the shelters are angels, but they are very needy, if you know what I mean. High support requirements. Low budgets. I'm getting a fast education that I hope doesn't break me.

Thanks for responding to my little survey.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"I think that the send button actually turns brains on." -- Bryan Carbonnell