[AccessD] Slightly OT

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 30 03:25:32 CST 2004

Hi Martin

Hard to say without knowing anything about the use of these databases
and the complexity of the frontends.

Without redesigning the frontends, you would be stuck with ODBC
connection which may be fully acceptable but then - also in the light
of potential licensing cost - you could as well use an alternative
(open source and/or low cost) engine.

I guess administering of users and rights to this myriad of databases
could be the highest of all running cost.

/gustav