[AccessD] Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 31 17:04:32 CST 2004

On 31 Mar 2004 at 16:22, DWUTKA at marlow.com wrote:

> Yep, Mark is handling our Spam now (my co-worker).  He said that the rr.com
> domain sends us a LOT of spam, so it's blacklisted.

Someone needs to kick you cow-orker up the backside.

A mail admin's primary job should be to ensure that users get their legitimate mail.
His secondary job should be to protect them from spam/viruses as much as possible.

Blocking a domain the size of rr.com shows that he has his priorities "arse about face".
How much  business (current and potential) is he costing you?

Did you get my request for a quotation on a major system I need developed? I sent it
through my US associate who uses rr.com. <g>

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg