[AccessD] Migrating to A2k2 => database window not visible!!

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 08:22:25 CDT 2004

Hi group,

we're in the proces of migrating to WinXP machines with A2002. So I've migrated the database (2 db's, FE + BE) to A2002 and double clicked the FE and the startpage opened nicely!

Everything works fine, everything! Great eh. EXCEPT, I cannot open the database window. In order to see the database window I need to open Access 2002, click File, Open and point to the FE WITH SHIFT pressed. After that I see the database window (off course) and I can manually open the startpage.

This application is so worthless that the users need access to the database window in order to work with the application (at one point they are using the immediate window to reassign a variable and press F5!!!!!!!)

How is it possible that I do not see the database window (it's not the option in 'startup' I've checked that)???

TIA

Sander