[AccessD] Help getting my Access onto the web

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri May 14 14:11:57 CDT 2004

I have been working with Access for a while now, and I have been doing a
little web stuff on the side, and now I would like to consider moving
some of my stuff to the web. Does anyone have any advice on where to go
to get started on this? I've gotten pretty decent with HTML--I still
need to a reference sometimes, but I generally know what I am doing--and
I got into this using a book called, "Visual Quickstart Guide" and then
found some handy websites. I also viewed the source code on some sites,
when I saw something nice, and followed througth it to learn what they
were doing. Any books, sites, etc.

I am currently trying to expand my web skills, by learning more XML,
CGI, Pearl, and some other acronyms. But I think I could definitely
impress my boss and users, if I can move some of my current and pending
programs onto the Internet or Intranet.

Thanks for any help that you can give me!

Have a great weekend!!!

John W Clark