[AccessD] Problems with MSysModules2

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 11:05:51 CDT 2004

I have a weird situaltion. All of a sudden my users cannot get into a database after one person opens a copy of it. They are getting the following message:

The database engine couldn't lock table 'MSysModules2' because it's already in use by another person or process.

Now the funny thing is that the database they are opening is a front end mdb that each of them have a copy of. No two people are opening the same database. This is happening over a network. Each user has their own home directory with a copy of this database. The back is SQL Server 2000.

Can anyone help!!!!

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us