[AccessD] AccessD Forums WAS: Going to Raid - Win2K

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon May 17 16:43:10 CDT 2004

A friend of mine (actually, the son of a friend of mine) wanted me to help
him with a php based forum he was working on.  He was trying to merge two
'free' systems together.  Both systems were flexible in their own right, but
it was like trying to mix apples and oranges.  I told him he would probably
be better off building a forum from scratch.

It got me thinking though.  I've always debated about building a forum for
my website, would that be something we would like to move some of the slower
Database Advisor 'lists' too?  Just curious.  Right now it's not a top
priority for me, but I have a lot of 'backburner' projects sitting on the
stove.  It's just a matter of picking what I want to do next.

Drew