[AccessD] OT: SQL SERVER DATEDIFF - DECIMAL PRECISION

Millard, Paul --- Sr. Developer Analyst ---WGO Paul.Millard at freight.fedex.com
Tue May 25 18:18:09 CDT 2004

I'm looking to calculate the number of days between two days.  I got it to run perfectly however I want to show one decimal precision.  The query results shows 1.0 when in fact it is really 1.33.

StartDate and ClosedDate are data types.

select
Avg(DATEDIFF(day, StartDate, ClosedDate)) AS TurnDays
from
tblPrCas

Thanks,
Paul

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.