[AccessD] Access 2000 BE READ-ONLY ERRORS!! <SOLVED>

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 03:57:54 CDT 2004

Good old "Compact and Repair"...still strange.

Sander

S D <accessd667 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi group,

i've got an access 2k BE on a WIN NT 4 machine. Users receive error 3027 database or object is read-only (free translation from Dutch :-) ).

I've checked the BE file => it's not read-obly
I can create other files on the directory
File permission aren't messed with

I've tried using C2dbShowUsersA2k from John Colby to see who had logged in the db but this didn't work because I got error 3027!?

Que pasa? What could be wrong?

TIA

Sander