[AccessD] Report length limit...ugh

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed May 5 18:35:03 CDT 2004

You can't do it that way.  Use subreports instead.  Each report,
including each subreport can be no longer than 22 inches, but the length
limit only applies to the individual components in design view.  In
addition to a limit on fields, Access reports have a limit on the total
number of controls, including graphics and page breaks, that can ever be
added to the report, no matter how many you might delete first.  If you
have a huge number of fields, then subreports is probably the only way
to handle it regardless.

Charlotte Foust