[AccessD] Report length limit...ugh

John Frederick j.frederick at att.net
Thu May 6 07:32:02 CDT 2004

I did what sounds like a similar thing(Access 2k).  I was emulating a
spreadsheet and assembling text for the cells that ran on for more than 22
vertical inches.  I was also using the Line function in the Detail section
Format event to draw the vertical lines.  The lines stopped at 22", but a
single detail line ran on without any apparent problem. I wasn't using a
subreport, but I didn't run into a constraint on the total height of one
detail line.  There was also a 22" limit on the width.