[AccessD] HTML formatting entered/imported and merged into Word

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri May 7 13:13:16 CDT 2004

It can get quite complex if you mean some external client will cut and
pastes  from a word document into a text box on an asp page.
This control will allow you to save directly to a PDF or .Doc format on
the server.
You might want to look at ActiveX Server controls, this assumes you can
install them on your website and your web hosting agreement allows it
I would use an ASP component like TX Text Control ActiveX Server
http://www.textcontrol.com/products/activex_server/?TXTEXTCONTROL=ab8916eac9588203add96dd0ecdf0a46
This a mid range price control and is about $2500 US
One item of complexity is checking for SQL Injection attacks.
This isn't the only approach. I may be misreading what you are trying to do.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.