[AccessD] access mdb to web base application.

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri May 7 14:01:33 CDT 2004

Notepad?

<grin>

Actually, can you be a little more specific?  To go to a web application,
you have several options.  PHP and ASP are probably the most popular.  I
personally prefer ASP on an IIS webserver.  That allows me to create ActiveX
.dll's in Visual Basic to handle the business logic interface to the
database, then I use ASP to actually create the pages.

As for ASP, I use Microsoft Scripting Editor, the version that comes with
Front Page XP/2002.  It has intellisence, and does autocomplete for not only
VBScript code, but also for HTML tags.  Pretty handy.

Drew