[AccessD] HTML formatting entered/imported and merged into Word

Susan Jones susanj at sgmeet.com
Fri May 7 14:52:39 CDT 2004

We feel the same way and we've convinced most of our clients that it's not
worth the frustration either to the user or the publisher having to make
the changes.  There's never been a complaint that the formatting doesn't
follow proper scientific notation from attendees.  However, we have one
client that refuses to accept this and claims it has to be done.  So, now
I'm stuck trying to make it work within our current system as much as possible.

I'll ask about ActiveX controls.  I wonder if that's where this is coming
from in the first place.

Thanks,
Susan