[AccessD] OT: Expanding network IP addresses.

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Fri May 7 19:51:38 CDT 2004

Hi Scott:

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner.

Setup a NAT (network address translation) service/server on the network and
put all additional machines behind it with private IP addresses. Some
machines (usually servers) may require IP addresses outside the NAT, and
that is easily done. Alternatively, you could put all machines behind a
Microsoft ISA server (which also functions as a NAT) and map the incoming
requests to the appropriate server.

HTH
Jim