[AccessD] Exporting formats

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 10 01:14:55 CDT 2004

Ahh that way

If you try ?acformatxls from the debug window
You get
Microsoft Excel (*.xls)
?acformatxml   returns nothing

With Access 2002 and 2003 using ExportXML method you can get a report
ouput as  ReportML format
Need reference to MS Office 11 or 10 object library

Application.ExportXML _
ObjectType:=acExportTable, _
DataSource:="Customers", _
DataTarget:="Customers.xml", _
SchemaTarget:="CustomersSchema.xml", _
OtherFlags:="32"

Look up ExportXML and ReportML, I think this flakey in 2002 but works in
2003
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010345461033&CTT=6&Origin=EC010553071033

--
Marty Connelly