[AccessD] Managing Lookup Tables

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue May 11 10:30:58 CDT 2004

Arthur,

You can do it the way you envision and shouldn't have a bunch of
problems ... Unless you get tangled in replication.  I've often built
applications on this 3-database plan, but you need more robust code for
handling relinking and testing the links,  since testing only one
database or relinking only one isn't enough.  We do something similar
with our commercial apps in this company, so I know it works on a broad
scale.  I must admit that I haven't tried it with MDEs, though, so maybe
someone else can contribute on that point.

Charlotte Foust