[AccessD] Migrating to A2k2 => database window not visible!!

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 00:35:18 CDT 2004

Hi Patti,

I don't think this will work because the menu is also different from standard...I'll give it go anyway.

Regards,

Sander
PS: there is no code in the app that changes the layout of the menu's

"O'Connor, Patricia " <Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us> wrote:

Ran into this last month.

The database window is probably hidden in a lower quadrant. Go into the
application go to toolbar WINDOWS select tile - the database window
should appear. Move it to the upper left quadrant of screen and close .

When you open it should be where you can see it.
HTH
Patti
*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst