[AccessD] Dates in Numerical order

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Wed May 12 15:19:08 CDT 2004

Is the report grouped? I've seen this in grouped reports -- you just have to
add another grouping level that "sorts" by year. If that's not the problem,
sorry!

Susan H.

I have a report and I have noticed that my dates are sorting in numerical
order.  This is not a common sort of this report, so I do not know how long
it has been doing this.  I have even tried to sort by Cdate(MyDate) to see
if explicitly defining it as a date helps, but it is still sorting like
this:

01/01/2005
01/05/2003
01/13/2004
02/03/2003

This is an Access XP front end connecting to a SQL backend.