[AccessD] Help With Word Basic

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri May 14 10:35:17 CDT 2004

Well that was almost a bravissimo Jeff. Using Paste Special and telling it
paste just text overcomes the table stuff but the merge field that's in the
middle of what I'm pasting comes in as text too, ie <<MyField>> as text, and
the subsequent Mailmerge therefore ignores it. Great try Jeff, but not
quite.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk