[AccessD] Referential Integrity -- Fact or Fiction?

Fri May 14 11:31:03 CDT 2004

Greg,

You say " No fee book number (in the Fee Book Ledger table...it's
blank...but the field is NOT required...yet) but some of the other fields
are filled.  Just a blank [Fee Book #] field. "

This looks like a direct contradiction to me??? No fee book number filed in
blank ,but you have some blank fee book number fields?

Lambert