[AccessD] Help getting my Access onto the web

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri May 14 16:36:53 CDT 2004

I learned to fiddle around with Access and ASP by getting a free web
hosting account on
http://www.brinkster.com
Brinkster now has some per diem broadband data throttling on their free
accounts.
Then installing and uploading  the ASP Access wizards from
http://www.genericdb.com

If you want to get a free account to test ASP.Net and Access or SQL Server
http://europe.webmatrixhosting.net/Default.aspx
This is a Russian hosted site. I am not sure how closely they are
affiliated with Microsoft
and how long they will stay in free mode but they have been up for a year.

You will need WEBmatrix and ASP.net framework installed on your machine.

Here is a message forum using Access and ASP
http://www5.brinkster.com/mconnelly/MessageForum/forums.asp

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.