[AccessD] Printing to file as PDF w/specific path?

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Sat May 15 05:37:26 CDT 2004

I'm a bit rusty here but I think Acrobat (v5 last time I used it) allowed
you to setup in Distiller a port which was a folder. When you printed an
Access report to the Distiller printer it created  PDF named after the
caption of the report (I think) in that folder.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk