[AccessD] Question about Listbox Finders on a subform

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sun May 16 18:54:19 CDT 2004

Tabbed form? Do you mean a tab control?

Susan H.

I have a form with a listbox "finder" on it, generated by the wizard. As a
standalone form it works perfectly: I select a row in the listbox and it
navigates to said row. When I drop this form on a tabbed form, it ceases to
work. I can't figure out why. It may be something obvious, but it's been a
while since I've done Access development and if I ever knew the answer I've
forgotten.