[AccessD] normalization question

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sun May 16 19:34:40 CDT 2004

A table OF names (or "with only names") is just that.  It's not a table of
people.  You can enforce uniqueness if you wish:  it's just a table of
names.

I have a client which is a translation agency.  Their database includes a
table of languages (unique language names only - except that I insist on
having my own PK).  Intermediate tables identify which translators translate
from and to each language.  Everything is normalized.

John