[AccessD] Changing Text Box Button Captions

Bert-Jan Brinkhuis thevigil at kabelfoon.nl
Tue May 18 04:50:35 CDT 2004

Rocky,

to my knowledge the msgboxbuttons show the OS language settings equivelants
for 'Yes' and 'No'.
At least in my situation. On my developing machine the show 'Yes' and 'No'
because i am running english MS winXP pro and the users see 'ja' and 'nee'
(Dutch) because the application is running on a Dutch MS win2000 pro PC.

HTH

Bert-Jan