[AccessD] Attaching a file to an email

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue May 18 18:32:11 CDT 2004

Robert:

Thanks. I'm going to work on Stuart's MAPISend for the moment.  This
requirement will be going out to dozens of end users and I won't really have
any idea about their configuration.

We may even put it in the final product so that we could assemble data from
hundreds or thousands of users and do a study.

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com