[AccessD] Highlight field being edited in a continuous form.

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Wed May 19 12:48:14 CDT 2004

What I'm trying to do is... make it apparent that a check box on a particular record has the focus. A highlight seemed to be a good solution (since the dotted line around the actual box isn't very noticeable). Does anyone have another suggestion that may work?

Scott Marcus
TSS Technologies, Inc.
marcus at tsstech.com
(513) 772-7000